From Full OEM Integration To Custom Solutions
A world leader in hard-armor technologies, PROTECH® designs and manufactures armor solutions for virtually all types of maritime applications. Using only the most advanced materials, engineering and the latest technology in ballistic development, we provide our clients with the greatest balance of cost, weight and performance in all the products we manufacture.
Our state-of-the-art facilities offer high volume production and a multitude of processing options, including autoclaves, and high-pressure molding. With more than two decades of experience and material knowledge, our advanced systems provide for a wide array of standard product offerings as well as custom solutions, meeting each individual application. More importantly, PROTECH® has earned the loyalty of a long and diverse list of clients. Over the years, our relationships have evolved from a foundation of trust.Request a Quote
Features & Options
From full OEM integration to retrofits, PROTECH provides solutions for commercial, homeland security, corporate sector and military markets across the globe. We specialize in both custom and standard off-the-shelf systems. Our products range from lightweight polyethylene and ceramic composite systems to steel and aluminum hybrids, offering each individual client the flexibility of supporting mission-specific protection requirements. Our goals for our customers are based on doing business quietly, achieving the right results in the right way, providing peace of mind and building the foundation needed for success.
- Broad portfolio of lightweight composite systems for ball and armor-piercing (AP) threats, addressing most small arms protection requirements
- Polyethylene systems affording least-weight penalty, which are buoyant and unaffected by freshwater, saltwater and UV rays
- Superior multi-hit, ballistic performance solutions
- Exterior coatings, which enable protection against the harshest of environments, providing long-term serviceability
- Lightweight PE and Ceramic Composite Systems
- Design to Threat Capability
- More Than 20 Years of Experience
- In-house Armor Design, Fabrication and Testing
- Off-the-shelf Solutions from 9mm to 14.5mm
- Meet NIJ Standard 0108.01, IIA Through IV
- Special Threat Solutions
- CNC Capability for Through Panel Fastening Systems
- CARC Systems
PROTECH Armor Systems offers a broad array of ballistic and fragmentation solutions. From full OEM integration to retrofits, our products provide solutions for commercial, homeland security and military markets across the globe.