Pre-Fabricated Turnkey Solutions
Highest Level of Survivability
PROTECH® Blast and Ballistic Resistant Enclosure units are turnkey solutions delivered pre-fabricated to your site. Each BRE® guard booth unit is produced to meet specific levels of ballistic and blast-resistant criteria, offering the highest level of occupant survivability.
While PROTECH Armor Systems is most recognized for producing systems to meet individual site requirements, standard off-the-shelf configurations are also available.
Available Features And options
Our exclusive ARMOR-LOK™ design offers seamless 360-degree protection to all areas of the structure including windows, doors and gunport systems. ARMOR-LOK is a design feature that incorporates protection to all vulnerable areas of a system including the seams where armor panels meet, gaps in the corners of a structure and seams between window and wall junctions. Any vulnerable or perceived weak area is enhanced with custom fabricated mullions, overlaps or additional armor pieces to afford COMPLETE ballistic protection. Compromise is not an option.
- All levels of ballistic protection featuring the ARMOR-LOK™ design
- Blast and fragmentation protection where required
- Multi-layer “spall-resistant” transparent armor
- Ballistic and blast-resistant (where required) gun ports and window systems up to .50 AP
- All-welded construction in accordance with AWS D1.1
- Turret systems available in both external fixed and internal/external retractable applications
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) filtration systems
- Pre-wired electrical systems to meet any requirement
- Customized interiors
- Standard units or custom-designed to meet specifications
- Conduit-penetration protection
- Exterior lighting systems
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems
- Modular systems
- Fully engineered HVAC systems
- High-performance coatings
Tested Against 10,000 Pounds of TNT
PROTECH® Armor Systems provides comprehensive blast analyses to determine the safe standoff distances for a wide range of explosive threats. Threats ranging from 100 to 10,000 pounds of TNT have been analyzed, including occupant survivability. Analyses are designed and provided such that the occupant not only survives an attack, but is able to respond after the attack. Safe Standoff Distances (SSD) are provided ensuring the structure meets the required protection when a given standoff is employed. Analyses are available for installation tie-down considerations, tower use, & foundation design.